CECA is a non-profit organization of elevator contractors and suppliers. We have been serving the interests of independent elevator contractors and vertical lift suppliers in Canada since 1972. As a segment of the industry that has been unregulated since the installation of the first private residence elevator, it is long overdue to have a Canadian Standard in place, contributing to a safer and more accountable industry.
Over the years, we have nurtured key relationships with the various levels of government and numerous international associations and governing agencies. We are a strong voice for our members and industry in Canada.
CECA continually strives to improve our organization and offers many benefits. Below are some of the highlights. We invite you to visit the CECA website for a full list of benefits.
- having a voice heard in all areas of the vertical transportation industry and have access to exclusive industry information
- opportunities to learn and network with other members at regional meetings (Western, Central and Eastern) and annual conventions
- special marketing and advertising opportunities
- membership benefits Maintenance Control Program and Standard Maintenance Contract, CECA Scholarships, Elevator World subscription and equitable insurance rates for contractors
Primary benefit as it pertains to the CECA Private Residence Division and Standard for Private Residence Elevators:
- Discounted permit application fees
- Listing in the Find Supplier tab.